Airtel Digital TV recharge
Airtel is one of the companies that have always been popular for providing uninterrupted services to its customers. Airtel has come up with Airtel digital TV and this is basically a direct broadcasting satellite that is being operated by the Bharti Airtel. This service was launched in year 2008 and it is using DVB-S2 technology and it makes use of MPEG-4 compression. Currently, this Airtel digital TV has having more than three hundred channels and it will also provide its customers access to different 14 high definition channels. This is one of the companies that have always known for getting into strategic alliances and agreements and you cannot dent the huge popularity among its subscribers. The best advantage of using the services of Airtel is that all your problems get solved within 24 hours or even less than that time. This type of time flexibility is not possible in other telecommunications.
Procedure for Airtel digital TV online recharge
- There are certain steps that user will be required to follow in order to do the Airtel digital TV online recharge
- Foremost, you will be required to log in to the www.airtel.in/digitaltv
- In second step, you will be provided with a registration form and in this form you will be required to fill all your personal details and after which you will be allotted an id and a password.
- This is a unique id and password provided and now you will be required to log into your account and you will be required to enter the recharging amount.
- Now, click on the recharge option.
- You can make the payment through debit card or credit card.
- Whenever you will be doing the recharge next time, you will get to see the past history.
- You will also get the option of printing all the receipts.
- Airtel will be providing you with the option of recharging between Rs.200 to Rs. 9900.
Procedure for Airtel digital TV bill payment in offline mode
- There are few steps that you will be required to follow in order to do the Airtel digital TV bill payment in offline mode
- You can do the Airtel digital TV bill payment in offline mode by calling on this free toll number- 1800 102 8080.
- Customers will be able to do the bill payment through by SMS at the following number 54325 and you will also required to provide your bank account details.