BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and this is basically a telecommunications company. This company is having its headquarters at Delhi. This company will be providing you access to Broadband services and they are affordable. There are more than ninety million customers that are subscribed to these Bsnl broadband services and you will be getting access to very high speed of internet connection too. This company will be providing you access to 3G services at affordable rates and you will be able to do browsing easily. This BSNL will be providing you access to number of plans for the households as well as for the commercial houses too. In order to get access to this service, you will be required to fill the application form through which you will be getting the broadband services of BSNL. There are number of outlets that will be providing you with application form and you can also check online.
Bsnl Broadband Modes and Plans
- This BSNL will be providing you with wireless broadband services and that too at affordable rates.
- Here are some plans that are provided by this company-
- MBV 250- In this plan you will be required to pay Rs.250 per month and you can download data of up to 300 MB and validity of this Bsnl 3g data card plans is one month.
- MBV 650- tariff of this plan is Rs.650 per month and you can download data of up to 2 GB and validity of this plan is one month.
- MBV 400- In this plan you will be required to pay Rs.400 per month and you can download data of up to 1 GB and validity of this plan is one month.
Procedure for Bsnl Broadband Bill Payment in online mode
- In order to do Bsnl Broadband Bill Payment in online mode, you will be required to login to its official website.
- You will be required to provide for the official email id and password that has been allotted to you.
- Now, you will be able to see the history of all the bills and you will be able to make payment as well.
Procedure for Pay bsnl broadband bill in offline mode
- In order to Pay bsnl broadband bill in offline mode, you can call on toll free number- 1800-345-1500
- You can also SMS to various numbers and make the payment of the bill.
- Visit the nearest centre for paying the bill.