BSNL- Company profile
BSNL that is popular as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and it is having its headquarters at New Delhi. This company is one of the largest mobile companies in India and it is also providing its customers with broadband services. It was few years’ back that this company was going through huge losses as there are many mobile phone companies that are competing for a larger share in the market. The company has launched its 3G internet services and due to which it is able to secure a larger market share in the market. The best aspect of this BSNL Company is that it is one of the largest and oldest service providers today it has having more that 90 million customers. There are hundreds of residential providers in India, but it is very difficult to find the one that can provide you with easy access to internet connection and that too at affordable rates other than BSNL.
Cellular service of BSNL
- This company is providing highly valuable services to its customers and the customers will be getting access to all the broadband services at reasonable rates.
- The customers will be getting access to CDMA as well as GSM services at low tariff rates.
- This BSNL Company will also provide you access to roaming facility on its prepaid service.
Procedure for online bill payment system and getting bill
- In order to do the payment of Bsnl mobile phone bill, you need to follow these steps-
- Foremost, you should open the home page of BSNL Company and that is- http://www.bsnl.co.in
- Customers will be required to fill up the registration form; id and password will be sent on your respective email ids.
- Once you have entered yours email id and password on the home page of BSNL you will be able to pay yours Bsnl mobile bill.
- You will be able to pay bill through credit card or debit card.
- In order to get a printed copy of the same, you need to click on the print option available.
Offline method of Bsnl mobile phone bill payment
- For paying yours Bsnl mobile phone bill, you need to follow these simple steps-
- You need to visit nearest BSNL centre and there you will find the telephone counter where bill payment is done.
- Your mobile bill will get discounted there at centre.