Indraprastha Gas limited
This Indraprastha Gas limited was established in year 1998 and it had taken over Delhi Gas project. This project was initially started through which it can provide millions of customers with natural gas facilities in Delhi, but eventually it started expanding. It was getting a strong backing of GAIL and BPCL. The main objective of company is to provide all its customers with reliable, convenient and safe supply of gas and it s providing gas to all the commercial and domestic centers. This company makes sure that its objective of environment friendly and cleaner auto fuel is served and this is one of the channels through which high level of pollution can be effectively reduced down.
Modes of providing Indraprastha Gas in homes
- Voluntary scheme- This is one of the schemes that has been started by the Indraprastha Gas limited and the customers will be required to make a deposit of Rs.2500. This is one of the ways through which customers will be earning interest of 5 percent and the amount will be getting reduced too.
- Retail channels- Customers can contact the specific channels through which they will be getting access to gas.
- One of the biggest advantages is that you will be able to save a lot of space in your kitchen.
- There are number of customers who are always worried of changing cylinders from time to time, but this will not be the case now.
How to do Online gas bill payment?
- In order to do the Indraprastha Gas limited online bill payment, you will be required to log in to the www.billdesk.com.
- You will be required to provide all your personal details along with bank details.
- Whenever you will be doing the booking of gas, you account will be getting debited by a specific amount.
- It is essential that you take a print out of the same.
How to do Offline gas payment?
- Here are few mediums through which you will be able to do the Indraprastha gas bill payment in offline mode.
- You will be required to visit any nearest branch of IDBI bank or Kotak Mahindra bank and you can make the payment for the same.
- You can also do the payment at retail channels. This is one of the easiest methods of doing the bill payment.
- You can pay the amount of your bills in electronic boxes that are set at agency centres.