MTS India is specifically a subdivision of Russian Mobile telecommunications and it is having its headquarters at New Delhi. It will be providing to its customers with broadband services, wireless voice, data services along with internet and messaging services at competitive rates. Many of you will not be aware of this fact that there are sixteen million customers who are making use of this service and it will be providing its customers with high speed of internet. Recently, MTS will be providing you with M-Blaze, M-Blaze Premium and EVDO broadband plans. There are number of telecom circles such as Delhi, Kochi, Calicut and Kolkata that are getting easy access to these services. In case of any query, you can call on customer care numbers and you will be getting complete customer support in an easy and simple manner.
MTS broadband Modes
- MTS will be providing its customers with Broadband services and these services will be provided with the help of a wireless phone.
- You will be required to have the ADSL modem and wire line phone and personal computer.
- You will be required to do the installation of necessary software in order to get access to this service.
- Customers will be getting access to speed of 8 MBPS and it will be supporting various value based services.
- You can also get this service through the help of a dial up connection of internet and you will be required to pay only the charges of telephone. There will be no charges of internet.
- You will not be required to buy any internet pack in order to make use of this service.
- You can also get access to this broadband service through the help of a leased line.
This will be guarantying the highest up tome and it will be having a tariff of fixed rate. This is one of the mediums through which budgeting will be very easy.
Procedure for MTS broadband Bill Payment in online mode
- In order to do the Mts broadband Bill Payment in online mode, log in to its official website.
- You will be requiring a log in id and a password through which you will be able to make your payment through credit card or debit card.
Procedure for paying MTS broadband bill in offline mode
- In order to do Mts broadband bill in offline mode, you can Visit the nearest centre.