Reliance - Company profile
Reliance communications is a telecommunication and broadband company that has its headquarters at Navi Mumbai. Currently, it is regarded as the sixteenth largest operator of mobile phones and it is having approximately 140 million subscribers. Reliance communications was opened as subsidiary in year 2004. In order to do Reliance online bill payment, you need to sign in that amount in your cheque or pay by means of credit card or debit card. Users can get many advantages from online reliance bill payment services. You can check yours online bills, telephone bills, broadband bills and dolphin bills. Paying yours Reliance online bill payment is not very time-consuming.
Cellular service of Reliance
- Reliance communications will be providing its customers with both CDMA and GSM services.
- You can easily get access to its pre-paid and post paid services at affordable rates.
- Customers can definitely consider its simple FV 399 plan or simple 99 plans. Both, of these plans tariff rates are economical.
- All the plans and tariff rates have been decided by the company after keeping in mind the economical class of the country.
- In case, you are a business professional and you are looking for a cellular service on which you are not charged any roaming services, then you can definitely adopt the services of Reliance telecommunications.
Procedure for online bill payment system and getting bill
- For paying yours online reliance bill payment through credit card or debit card, you need to follow these simple steps-
- You need to log in on the home page of online reliance bill payment website.
- A Registration form will be made available to customers and you will be required to fill all your personal and other details.
- Now, you need to click on the sign in option.
- Reliance website will ask you to enter yours log-in id as well as password.
- You will be provided with the option of online reliance bill payment through credit card or debit card. You can choose any option of online reliance bill payment and pay your bill.
Offline method of Reliance Bill payment
- In case, you are not having access to computer or internet connection, then you will be required to visit to the nearest Reliance office.
- You can demand for the hard copy of your bill.
- You can make the payment of your bill through cheque or demand draft or you can also pay in cash.