\
ADV
left
right


Tata-AIG-Life Insurance Ltd

With the opening of Insurance sector to private players a number of Private players have established their identity in insurance sector. In order to know about various products and services of TATA online resources are the best medium. TATA-AIG is the Joint venture for insurance business in India between the Tata Sons with AIA Group. AIG has partnered with the eminent leadership of Tata Sons which together has its operations in more than 15 counties in the Pan-Asian Market.  In this joint venture TATA has majority stake of 74%. Remaining of the 26% stake is held by a company of AIG group. It was February 12, 2001 when this joint venture got license for operating its business in India. Following receiving its license it commenced its business from 1st April 2001.

Mission of the organization is to make efforts towards enhancing well being of customers through its innovative and affordable insurance schemes. Propelled by its high ethical standards it is progressively marching towards establishing itself as the most trusted insurance company. It is its highly trusted services that TATA AIG is widely recognized among the popular companies. Tata Group is the most trusted and largest business group in India. This group has its strong presence in various sectors like energy, communications, consumer, engineering, materials, chemicals and many other sectors.

Tata AIG Insurance Products

Tata AIG understands various needs of the customers as per their capacity and expectations. Age is the vital factor which is taken into consideration while deciding the suitable policy for the customers. For its policies tata aig life insurance premium online facility is available through ECS.

It offers insurance products like

  • Life needs
  • Group Insurance

TATA AIG has a variety of insurance products which can be chosen by the customers as per their needs. Whether you seek importance of comfortable life style, quality education, healthy living standard, peaceful retirement life etc TATA AIG understands you value. Some of the products offered by TATA AIG include Life plans include

  • Tata AIG Life Raksha
  • Tata AIG LifePlus

Both of these plans are suitable for the family in case of any untoward situation. It is in the absence of the sole earner of the family that these policies provide for the best financial strength to the individuals.

Tata Aig Life Insurance Online Payment:

For payment of premium you have easy payment options like tata aig life insurance premium online facility as well as net-banking facility.

How to use tata aig life insurance online payment:

It is used through net-banking facility. To make payment of the premium Policy holder needs to subscribe for ECS facility from the bank.

select airlines
menu_btm