Tata Docomo- Company profile
There are hundreds of cellular service providers in India, but one of the best service providers is Tata Docomo. This is a joint venture of Tata group along with NTT Docomo and this venture was taken formed in year 2008 in the month of November. If you go through the statistics, then you will come to know that it is considered to be on sixth number. The best aspect of using its cellular service is that you will be getting access to pay online bill payments and that too with ease. You can easily check out the new services of Tata Docomo and bill payment of Tata Docomo can also be done very easily.
Cellular service of Tata Docomo
- Tata Docomo provides its customers with CDMA and GSM services at competitive prices.
- Its GSM services are operating in more than 19 countries and it had launched its GSM service in year 2009.
- The customers will be easily getting access to prepaid and postpaid services.
- This Cellular service of Tata Docomo has become very popular in all the rural places.
Procedure for online bill payment system and getting bill
- For paying yours bill and getting a copy of the same, you need to follow these simple steps-
- Just log in to official web page of Tata Docomo and get access to all the details in easy way.
- You will be required to fill the registration form and fill all the requisite details such as your personal information and various other professional details. Then, only you will be getting access to internet connection.
- Once, you have filled the form you will be getting email id along with password and that will be used or the purpose of paying bills and check other bills.
- You need to click on the log- in option that will be available on the home page of Tata Docomo website.
- You can easily print out the copy of the same or you can call on customer care services and ask them to deliver you with the hard copy.
- This is relatively easy online method of Tata Docomo Bill payment.
Offline method of Tata Docomo Bill payment
- In order to pay you bill in offline mode, you will be required to visit to the nearest office of Tata Docomo and there you can pay the bill through cash or in cheque.