Tikona broadband is one of the internet service providers and it is providing its services in Mumbai as well as in Pune. Customers will be getting access to 4G services internet services and it has been granted with ISP license through the Communications ministry. This company is providing its services to more than 120,000 customers and there are hundreds of medium business organizations that are taking the services of this company. There are more than six thousand business customers who have started taking the internet services of this company. The best competitive advantage of Tikona broadband that customers will be getting access to 24 hours customer support and all your queries will get solved with 1 day of time. The best aspect is that you will be getting a very high speed internet connection.
Tikona broadband Modes and plans
- Tikona broadband provides all its users with broadband services through wireless technology.
- You should be having access to personal computer or Laptop.
- Broadband plans- - In this plan you will be required to pay Rs.250 per month and you can download data of up to 400 MB and validity of this plan is one month.
- There is a plan in which downloading speed is of 1 GB and you will have to pay a rent of Rs.505
- There is a plan you will be required to pay Rs.999 per month and you can download data of up to 2 GB and validity of this plan is one month.
- There is a plan you will be required to pay Rs.1156 per month and you can download data of up to 3 GB and validity of this plan is one month.
Procedure for Tikona broadband Payment in online mode
- Tikona broadband Payment in online mode can be easily made through by user specific user id and password.
- In order to get access to your user Id and password, you will be required to fill up the registration form.
- You can easily make the payment through credit card or debit card by providing the details of your account.
Procedure for Tikona broadband bill pay in offline mode
- In order to do Tikona broadband bill pay in offline mode, you can make visit the nearest centre and make the payment through cheque or with the help of a demand draft.
- Do not forget to take the bill receipt.