TNEB online payment
- The TNEB bill payment has now become easier due to the hot climate of Tamil Nadu and hectic schedule an option of TNEB bill payment online is very helpful.
- Due to the option of online TNEB bill payment the person does not have to visit the TNEB bill payment centers for the payments.
- For the option of TNEB bill payment online the person has to register themselves online and this is a one time process and is much more comfortable than visiting the TNEB bill payment centers.
Mode of payment:
- For the TNEB bill payment there are three options available for the customers such as credit cards, net banking and the Debit Card Payment and can be chosen which ever is convenient for the customer.
- For the online TNEB bill payment all Visa and Master Cards are accepted for the option of Credit cards while Indian Bank, CUB, Indian Overseas Bank, ICICI, Axis Bank is recognized for the TNEB bill payment.
- The TNEB bill payment online can be done through Debit Card Payment under Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank and Canara Bank.
- For the online TNEB bill payment the person has to just login with the id and password that was generated during the registration and check whether there are any new bills and it can be directly debited from the bank account without visiting the TNEB bill payment centers and clearing all the TNEB bill payment.
- For the TNEB bill payment the person can also avail the TNEB bill payment centers option where the person can pay it in cash or cheque till the time the registration is not complete and then can resume the services of the online TNEB bill payment. The acknowledgement of the TNEB bill payment online is send via mail through a code which can be archived and viewed when ever necessary.
Any queries regarding the TNEB bill payment online can be cleared from the TNEB bill payment centers or can be mailed which will be resolved within the maximum time frame of 2 days solving all the issues regarding the online TNEB bill payment but the person should enter the service number in the mail which is compulsory for TNEB bill payment.